Hotel & Resorts
Sutera Harbour Resort
Datuk Edward Ong is the founder and developer of Sutera Harbour Resort. He is currently still a shareholder there and sits on the board of directors.
Magellan Sutera Harbour
- A magnificent 5 star resort with 456 suites complete with a world class spa and facilities
- It has international convention facilities that can easily accommodate 1,200 people.
Pacific Sutera Harbour
- A luxurious 5 star hotel with 500 rooms
- It has 10 multipurpose and multisized meeting rooms including a ball room for 700 people.
Sutera Harbour Golf and Country Club
- A 27 hole championship golf course designed by Graham Marsh that has won numerous awards of distinction.
Sutera Harbour Marina and Country Club
- 104 berth marina
- Other facilities include a cinema, bowling alley, kids club, fitness center with Jacuzzi and sauna, billiards room, Olympic sized pool, badminton courts, squash courts and tennis courts.
Sutera Sanctuary Lodges
Datuk Edward Ong and his team currently manage the Sutera Sanctuary Lodges. The Sutera Sanctuary Lodges consist of luxury villas on Manukan Island, Kinabalu Park and Poring Hotsprings.
Sutera Sanctuary Lodges Manukan Island Resort
A luxury private island resort with :
- Single storey Hillside Chalets
- Double storey Hillside Chalets
- Single storey Beachside Chalets
- Double storey Beachside Chalets
Sutera Sanctuary Lodges at Kinabalu Park
- A UNESCO World Heritage Site with various types of luxury villas.
1,361 total views, 2 views today